First off I want to THANK YOU all so much for following! We are 4 months old this month and growing so fast! I would love to know more about what you want on the blog. After all, this blog is for YOU!
I wanted to start off this month with a little get to know me so you can know a little bit more about the face behind the blog. I am a travel photographer as my main job. I sell my work through Etsy, as well license my work with other retailers such as Pottery Barn, and Barnes and Noble. I would love to know what questions you have for me so feel free to comment below!
- I LOVE country music. I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and got hooked in high school. My favorite Summer thing to do is crank up the country music and drive with the windows down. Plus I sing... it puts a huge smile on my face.
- I didn't start drinking coffee until 5 years ago when I was visiting Spain. I figured if they do it why not give it a try. I was hooked and it is rare for me to go a morning without it. If you follow me on instagram you will know just how much I like it.
- I grew up wanting to own my own hotel. I blame my Aunt and Uncle for buying me Eloise at a young age.. ;) But I fell in love with the hotel life and it has really come full circle this past year as I now create content for luxury hotels.
- I don't eat cook vegetables! I think they should be replaced with chocolate in the food pyramid.
- My first trip abroad was when I was 20 and it was to Italy not Paris. I fell in love with travel when I studied abroad in Florence. For years afterward I was planning on moving back to Italy and by chance, I ended up in Paris.
- I am the Aunt to the most adorable niece and nephew. It is the best gift my sister ever gave me!
- I dance just about every day when I am home. I have a studio close to my house and will carve out an hour just to destress and dance with friends.
- I lived as a nomad for three years. I lived between the US and Paris for three years out of a suitcase. It was a crazy fun experience and I would do it all again in a heartbeat.
- I am not fluent in French. After all these trips to Paris you would have thought I was. I am getting better and I understand a lot, but I am so shy when it actually comes to speaking French.
- My Grandma was my best friend. She was my cheerleader and supported all my crazy ideas good and bad. I miss her every day.
- I rarely watch TV, but since my sister bought me Apple TV for my birthday I got hooked on Gilmore Girls. I cannot wait for November 25.
- I love olives. My go-to cocktail is an extra dirty martini.
- I chipped my front tooth as a kid on a ride at an amusement park. From time to time I have it fixed by my Dad who is luckily my dentist. I have been known to rechip it on Parisian baguettes so I prefer to get the ones that aren't so crunchy.
- I am dying to get a dog. I have names picked out and would love to have a cavalier king Charles but I travel too much.
- My dream project is a book! Growing up I used to sleep in my Grandma's library when I would visit and I have always dreamt of having a book on the shelves. I have a few ideas in mind but I don't think my story is finished yet.