What I Carry in My Bag:
I am getting personal with you today and sharing some of the things that are always in my everyday bag. First off, I have raved about this bag from Cuyana before and it literally goes everywhere with me. It has more passport stamps than I had when I was 20. I carry it all over Europe and around Chicago with me. It is perfect for travel as it fits so much and it's super durable. I can jam pack it and it still holds up. The best part about it for travel is the top zipper which is essential when traveling and there are pickpockets everywhere. This keeps everything safe and secure. So let's get to it:
1. My Wallet - I finally gave up the Prada wallet I bought at the outlet in 2003 and purchased a Marc Jacobs wallet. They are almost identical except for the color but I love the design. I can keep everything organized. When I travel I can keep American dollars and euros separate.
2. A notebook - I love to still write things down on paper and I literally have a stack of notebooks all over my apartment. I use them for ideas and meetings. You never know when an idea will strike so it's good to have one of these handy. My favorite are from Rifle Paper Company.
3. Pens- Of course I need them for my notebooks. I love to collect pens from the hotels that I stay at. There is nothing like looking down as you write and see the name of a hotel you had a really great stay at. I carry this Lowell pen around but I also like these from Papermate. Of course, I have to have black over blue.
4. Caudalie Lip Balm - This is in every one of my bags and even on my night stand. I can't live without it especially in the winter months.
8. Tiny Pink Bag - I have a smaller pouch that I keep inside the big bag for small things such as hair ties for when I work out and dental floss. I picked up this bag in Florence on my old street. It has seen better days but brings me good memories. I don't have the link for it but I do like this little one if I chose to replace it.
9. Excedrin - I suffer from migraines so I keep this close by. If I feel one coming on I immediately pop two of these and if I catch it in time it saves me.
What items do you have to have in your bag?