There isn't really anything I "need" but there are a few things I want. My family has asked me what I want so I decided to share my list and perhaps this may inspire your list or help you with your shopping.
- On the top of my list is a new camera. The one I have works great but I have had my eye on the Canon 5D Mark III for a while now. My current camera is a lot lighter and I will keep it but would love to add this one to my camera bag.
- My leather jacket has more passport stamps than I did before I was 21 and it's time to retire it and get a new one. I have my eye on this one from JCrew.
- You may have gathered my favorite color is pink and I am in love with this pink burberry scarf. As the weather gets colder in Chicago this may help brighten those grey cold days ahead.
- I mentioned a mini-mixer from kitchen aid in a previous post. I have baking/cooking a lot on the blog and I would love this mini mixer. I would also love a larger kitchen but I will start small ;)
- I am all about the christmas pj's and will be doing a whole round up. I just bought Bobby and Emma these from Burts Bees. I am loving this set from JCrew and I need a pair of new slippers.
- My hands always get dry in the winter months and I am in love with this aesop hand creme.
- Bonus: I am in love with all things from Cuyana. This blush blouse is stunning and this wallet would be perfect in my bag. It is ideal for travel. well that is why we call it a wish list.